The Legal Sciences
On-demand Digital Library for
The On-demand Digital Library for Law Enforcement ONLY is just like any other library, offering unlimited online access to video presentations and documents. It is not a structured training program. It is:
- a complete library of presentations on traffic crash investigation and prosecution
- for first responders to crashes, investigators, reconstructionists, and prosecutors
- a collection of video-recorded Lethal Weapon lectures by Prof. John Kwasnoski and invited experts
(View the table of contents of the video lectures)
- a resource for preparing witnesses for trial by clarifying technical concepts
- also a separate document section of printable PDF files and hyperlinks
(View the table of contents of the document library)
- updated with additional content every 3 months
Interested in CLE/POST credit?
Professor Kwasnoski has courses available on Law Enforcement Learning.
Private attorneys can find more information about CLE credit on Crash to Courtroom.
View Samples from the Video Library
Paid membership grants one user access to the Digital Library on one device (e.g., computer, tablet, phone). Additional subscriptions may be purchased for multiple devices and users.