Investigation and reconstruction, with potential defense attacks on the evidence and opinions of negligence. Discussion of the skills that make a
good witness, and the psychology of jurors, the judge, and the defense attorney.
Get six books at a discounted price:
- Courtroom Success
- Low BAC Driver Impairment
- Preparing Your MV Crash Case for Trial
- Anticipating Defenses in a MV Crash Case
- Traffic Crash Investigation Primer
- Kwasnoski’s Little Red Book (Crash Reconstruction Primer)
Ideal for your personal or office library!
Joe Fried has released a new book entitled Law Enforcement Guide to Truck Driving Safety Standards. In his years as a police officer, safety advocate, and attorney handling truck crash cases nationally, Joe experienced first-hand the gap in law enforcement training and knowledge about the standards applicable to operators of large commercial vehicles. That is why he wrote this book.
This book can be downloaded FREE OF CHARGE at www.trucksafetystandards.com