The Legal Sciences
Online Digital Library for
- More than 33 hours of presentations from Prof. Kwasnoski’s “Lethal Weapon” trainings on traffic crash investigation and prosecution, and from other nationally recognized experts (View the table of contents of the video lectures)
- For first responders to crashes, investigators, reconstructionists, and prosecutors
- A resource for preparing witnesses for trial by clarifying technical concepts
- A document section of printable PDF files and hyperlinks
(View the table of contents of the document library)
- Updated with additional content every 3 months
- Only $45 for a full year of access
Interested in CLE/POST credit?
Professor Kwasnoski has courses available on Law Enforcement Learning.
Private attorneys can find more information about CLE credit on Crash to Courtroom.
View Samples from the Video Library
A total of more than 33 hours of presentations from Prof. Kwasnoski’s “Lethal Weapon” trainings, and from other nationally-recognized experts is available to subscribers. The membership is only $45 for a full year of 24/7, on-demand, unlimited viewing. Also included in the membership is access to more than sixty published documents for investigators, collision reconstructionists, and prosecutors.
Paid membership grants one user access to the Digital Library on one device (e.g., computer, tablet, phone). Additional subscriptions may be purchased for multiple devices and users.